So I have been officailly Ashley Keyes for two weeks now! I haven't had access to a computer so I haven't been able to blog about the best day ever!
But finally here I am on a computer, So! here are a few pictures from the big day!! I don't have any of the pictures that our photographer took, so here are some pictures that I had to steal from other people's cameras!
Here's right after we got out of the temple! As you can tell... we're pretty happy :)
Now for pictures of the reception!
Here is the whole wedding party! Looking good in two parts pink, one part black
Of course there were flamingos, they dressed up for the occasion!
Of course there were flamingos, they dressed up for the occasion!
Here's me with my boquet... still happy :)
This is me and my Valentine
Yay! More flamingos!

No comments:
Post a Comment