Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The story of how we got a cat....



Before we even moved into our place this summer, the people who owned the house asked us if we wanted to take their cat. Since they were moving, they didn't want to take their cat with them. Even after we had told them no, when they moved away, they did not take their cat with them! They took her colar off and left some food for her on the porch, assuming we would feed her!!

It was very sad! I couldn't just let the cat die!! So I took her in. She used to be an outdoors cat, but I feel bad for her when it rains and is cold, so she sleeps inside and lives outside when we are at school!

We didn't know the cat's name so we tried comming up with a good name that would suit her. In the middle of the night Tyler came up with the name Jessabella. In the middle of the night, everything sounds good- so that is her name now :) Except I just call her Bella, or Kitty.

Now she is a spoiled cat!

1 comment:

jeff said...

Hey it's kind of like the nameless cat from Breakfast at Tiffany's! We like the name Jessabella, but let this be a lesson to you, when naming your first born you should probably not do it in the middle of the night!