Christmas was really fun this year. A week early, Tyler surprised me and took me to the Utah Symphony. I love orchestra and so Tyler was really sweet and surprised me with the tickets. There were two options of concerts that we could go to, either Santa Claus is coming to town, or Video Games Live... hmmm... I'm glad we went to the Christmas one. Tyler got us really good seats too. We were only like four rows back!
We didn't bring our camera, so this picture was just taken from our phones, so its kind of fuzzy.

We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We ate our traditional tamales! yummy! We spent Christmas day with Tyler's parents,and we played games all day. It was a log of fun to spend time with our families for Christmas!
For Christmas, my dad built us a pantry!! I am so so excited for the pantry! our Kitchen didn't come with any cupboard space, nada, zip! So for the past nine months that we have lived here, we have kept all of our food in the office. So now I can keep food in the kitchen! Wahoo! Its so beautiful too, its so much prettier than the cheap cupboards that are in our kitchen! haha!
Here is a before picture.
Doesn't the pantry look so nice?
1 comment:
Good-lookin' pantry! ;) Haha I wish I could see your house!
Post a Comment