Last week I made this curtain for the girl's room. I think that it turned out super cute! I found some lady's blog that she did a "tutorial" for the curtain, but the instructions were no good! So my mom basically figured out what to do and she helped me make it! When I was reading this blog, I was thinking to myself, the Crafting Zuzzy is so much better :)
Other news around the house, Mollie rolled over from her tummy to back yesterday! (2-4-14) She was on her tummy for a little tummy time, which she hates, and she slowly worked herself over to her much preferred backside!
And this girl is constantly keeping me busy! Here she is with all of her favorite things in her favorite spot, the changing table! She has her balloon, BYU ball, blanket, and bear (all b-things... interesting)
There was a balloon that somehow ended up on our front lawn, and Audrey would love to point it out every time she looked out the window. A couple of days ago we brought it inside the house, and because of the temperature difference the balloon shrunk to nothing, and pretty much broke Audrey's heart! So I blew up another balloon and tied a string to it and it has been Audrey's favorite toy since!
Also,this past week marks Tyler's five year anniversary of working at Well's Fargo! Woot Woot!





1 comment:
Those curtains are adorable! I love them! And the balloon, oh man Audrey is so cute!
Post a Comment