Ever since I saw this jacket Angela sewed for Christine, I wanted to make one for Audrey! I had big plans last fall and was going to make it before Mollie was born, but since Mollie was so excited to get here and came super early, I never got around to sewing the jacket. The weekend before Mollie was born I'd picked out the cute pink corduroy fabric (it's sparkly too!) and I printed out the pattern, and that's as far as I got! Now that spring is here, it's perfect light jacket weather, so I finally got around to sewing up the jacket! I had to re-cut out the pattern because the original I'd cut out was too small!
I think it turned out pretty cute! Audrey likes wearing it too, but mostly because that means she gets to play outside!

1 comment:
Thats so cute Ashley! I love it!
Post a Comment