September went by pretty fast. The girls and I try to keep busy at home while Tyler is kept busy with work and his calling!
Two Sundays ago we got to attend the dedication of the Ogden temple at the temple. It was really neat to be in the temple while it was being dedicated! We're really excited to be able to go to the temple just down the street again!
This picture cracks me up! This girl is so silly!
Mollie is now eleven months now, which is crazy to me! She is my crazy little adventurer now, she loves to get into everything! One of her favorite places to play is in her car seat!
She loves to pull herself up onto everything, yesterday she discovered my parents piano and she loved it! She has now mastered the stairs, so I have those blocked off at our house all the time, especially since our stairs are so steep and windy, they are more like a ladder to Mollie. Mollie is my mini vacuum cleaner, she eats everything! We finally bought a new rug this week so hopefully she wont eat little rug strings anymore! Mollie loves to do whatever Audrey is doing, which drives Audrey nuts! I think when Mollie gets bigger I will have two little trouble makers!
She loves to pull herself up onto everything, yesterday she discovered my parents piano and she loved it! She has now mastered the stairs, so I have those blocked off at our house all the time, especially since our stairs are so steep and windy, they are more like a ladder to Mollie. Mollie is my mini vacuum cleaner, she eats everything! We finally bought a new rug this week so hopefully she wont eat little rug strings anymore! Mollie loves to do whatever Audrey is doing, which drives Audrey nuts! I think when Mollie gets bigger I will have two little trouble makers!
Audrey is my silly girl too! Last week I pulled out the winter clothes for the girls so they could have long sleeve shirts to wear, and Audrey found a fleece hat. On Friday she wanted to wear it all day, even though it was like 80 degrees!
She reminded me of Edith on Despicable Me, who always wears the pink hat!

No comments:
Post a Comment