Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Little Monster Dash and Mollie's Party!

On Saturday morning I ran another 5K race with Makenzie! The race was a fundraiser to help Tyler's cousin raise money to adopt a baby from Uganda!  The race went pretty good considering I wasn't very prepared for it. We finished it in 37 minutes, which I thought wasn't bad, since I wasn't able to train for it like the last one. The race was kind of hard because the first half of the race was all uphill! Sheesh! At least the last half of the race was all downhill! The weather was amazing that day, and was completely different from the weather of my last 5k in August!
 This time Tyler and the girls were there to welcome us in! The race wasn’t that official or anything, you can see us running in on a grass field!

After the race, we had family over to celebrate Mollie's birthday!  We did a Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday.

 The caterpillar is missing one of his feet because Tyler's dad got a little hungry...

 Mollie wasn't interested in the cupcake at all! She just kind of poked at the frosting and that was it!
 She had fun opening presents

That night we took a family picture in front of the beautiful leaves in our backyard!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So cute Ashley! It all turned out great. Wish we could have been there!