Sunday, December 20, 2015

Winter Fun!

This is from our ward Christmas party. There was an ugly sweater competition, and I won!
 We've had a lot of snow this December, and Audrey is very excited about it! She has been asking to build a snowman as soon as summer was over, and now she finally can! She loves to sing "Do you want to build a snowman?"

Tyler built this snowman with the girls during the first snowfall! Every time we would go outside to the car, the girls would always yell, "Hi Snowman!" And they were pretty upset when he finally melted!

Our second big storm of the year brought us a lot more snow, we got about 9 inches.

 Poor Mollie, she looks so cold!

Since I'm on bed rest and was trying not to play too much, this is the best snowman we came up with! I made a pile of snow, and stuck some sticks in it, and the girls were satisfied!

Even though the girls were freezing, they didn't want to go back inside the house, so they had to be bribed with hot cocoa!

No comments: