Sunday, March 18, 2018

Texas!

For my mother's day present last year, Tyler gave me a Southwest gift card so I could go to Texas to see Angela! And at the beginning of March I finally got to use my present! While I was gone it snowed here in Utah, so it was the perfect time to get away to Texas!

It was so much fun to go to Texas! Luckily all the stars aligned and Jeff had the best schedule while I was out there. So Angela and I were able to go to Magnolia with just Emma, while Jeff took Christine and Jacob to the children's museum.

The Silos!

 It was so lovely and springy there!! So pretty! 

 And of course we had to get a cupcake! The line went all the way down the street and Emma was getting tired of Magnolia, but we made it to our cupcakes!
Admiring the kale as we waited in line!
 A real Texas buffalo!
 Eating lunch with this cutie!

No comments: