Friday, September 21, 2018

August

Our annual stake pool day
We went to the Tooele County fair. It really wasn't much of a fair, but there was giant turtle to pet!

 We went to the discovery museum and the girls loved the helicopter! I don't know why, but whenever I say 'say cheese' Madelyn always pulls some silly cheese face!
We went on a short hike to help Tyler find a hike for the Young Mens 

The girls love their "birthday" pool!

 Crazy hair at the park!
 Our garden this year! We had two sunflower plants growing randomly in our garden, and I couldn't figure out where they came from until Audrey told me she planted sunflower seeds in our garden from birdseed! We planted some corn for the first time, we only got eight ears, but it was good!
 This is what our skies looked like all of August! Ick! Because of all the fires in California, the smoke came and settled over us for the whole month! You can't even see the mountains in this picture!

No comments: