Sunday, April 14, 2019

February

In January Tyler's grandma passed away. We took this picture a couple of weeks before she passed away, at her annual new years party for the cousins. 

Here is Mollie and the Molly that she was named after! When Tyler and I were first married, Molly was in the five year old primary class that we taught. 

We had our first snow day on February 6th! It dumped snow all day, we ended up with nearly 2 feet of snow! 

The girls have lots of braids in their hair because it was supposed to be crazy hair day that day at school!

Before throwing snow in the air:
 After:
 Our snow shovel had snapped in two, so we the only snow shovel we had to shovel all that snow was the girls' mini shovel! Luckily we had a nice neighbor that lent us their shovel! After this storm we bought a snow blower!
We cleared a little path on the deck for Cookie!

We went to a basketball game and the girls got their faces painted!

 Tyler and I went snowboarding/skiing with my dad! Tyler wanted to try out skiing for the day, he did pretty good! He's ready for the Olympics now!
 I hadn't gone snowboarding in years, so I was wiped out by the end of the day!
 It was a FREEZING day on the mountain! 

Here's a cute picture of this cutie! On our way down to California we stopped off for ice at Nielsen's frozen custard!

No comments: