Here are our June Pictures!
We took another outing and took pictures of Audrey for her baptism announcement at the bountiful temple. We drove all the way up there, and the temple was under construction! There was scaffolding everywhere, and they wouldn't let you walk around the grounds!
Due to the coronavirus, a lot of things are hard to buy this year. One of those things is a swimming pool! I couldn't find one anywhere, so when I saw one for sale at Walmart, I bought it before I even read the fine print! Turns out I bought a tiny baby pool that barely fit our girls! haha! But the girls were happy with it anyway!
Their grandparents were super kind, and gave them their old pool! So now the girls can actually go swimming and cool off!
Mollie learned to ride her bike without training wheels! We took them off and she just started riding without any help! She kept yelling "this is amazing!!" as she rode!
June is cherry season at our house. We have a huge cherry tree in our front yard that just grows tiny baby cherries that we cant do anything with. But the girls LOVE picking them!
They wanted to sell them for "lots of monies"
We can't forget about Riley!
My sister bought this beautiful dress for Riley at an antique store
She's always yanking her hair!
Story time!









No comments:
Post a Comment