All dressed up for Church at home!
Christmas pajamas! This is the first year we've done matching Christmas pajamas!
The stockings were hung...
I sewed everyone new stockings this year, since we only had four matching stockings. It took me all of December, but I was happy that I got them done the day before Christmas eve!
Mollie wanted to hold up some mistletoe!
Our Christmas eve dinner. My family always does tamales or chimichangas on Christmas eve, so this year I thought I'd finally join in the tradition and make chimichangas! They were really yummy!
Christmas morning!
The girls had a great Christmas and after just opening two presents Madelyn was screaming "This is the best Christmas ever!" Audrey and Mollie got lots of Legos and a Lego table to store their giant lego collection. Madelyn got a toy washing machine that she was dreaming of ever since the toy magazines came out! We also got a game called sleeping queens that Madelyn loved so much we probably played it a million times over Christmas break!
Playing with their new legos and lego table!
We had a nice Christmas at home this year. Tyler's parents came over for Christmas dinner and Tyler smoked a Christmas ham!




No comments:
Post a Comment