I came home for Halloween this year, and Tyler and I dressed up as Hannah Montana and a Jonas Brother! Woot woot! I think that we look just like them! I especially love Tyler's Jonas Bro shirt! Other than dressing up, we didn't do much to celebrate Halloween though. We ate tasty homemade donuts and wasail at my parents house, and then we went over to Katy's house and watched Ghostbusters. Then the next day we had lots of fun playing in the leaves! They leaves in our backyard were so beyoooootiful!
Cute little Brian and Zachary!
Angela and Jeff!
Angela and Jeff!
Jessica holding Brian!
Tyler and I in our first house... its going to be a fixer-upper (or maybe just a playhouse...)
Eric and Keith frolicking in the leaves!
Bill in the tree!



1 comment:
The pictures turned out really cute. I will have to get copies from you. Also, I love your background!
Post a Comment