Yay! So last weekend Tyler came and visited me down here in Cedar City! We had a lot of fun down here!
After the surprise party we went bowling with my friend Hollie and her husband. First round I bowled 101! That's a miracle for me! I've never bowled over 100 before!! The second round I didn't do so good, I got a 77. And Tyler won with 94 that round, so my 101 won all-around! woot woot!
Then that night was the institute formal dance, which was so much fun! We made up some pretty awesome dance moves, and of course we did the polka! The dance was held in the Great Hall, just like in Harry Potter! Except there was no enchanted ceiling... darn! But there were cool banners hanging up, and also chandeliers! There was also a huge dessert table filled with lots of goodies! They even had a chocolate fountain!
The end came too soon. After church on Sunday Tyler had to head home. But we had a fun, fun weekend! :)
When Tyler first got here on Friday afternoon, I gave him a tour of our beautiful campus. Then we went grocery shopping for all the food we ate that weekend- even when Tyler and I go grocery shopping we have lots of fun! Then that night we had to get my friend Katie out of the house for a suprise birthday party, but that didn't work out so well. The plan was to come have her "help" me with our digital imaging project, but honestly who works on a school project 6:00 on a Friday night, when their boyfriend is visiting? The scheme however was foiled, even before my measly attempts to get her out of the house. But she came to the computer lab anyways until her roommates were done decorating, and then we went to her house for the big "surprise" Even though it was lame that she wasn't surprised, we still got cake!
The next day we played racquetball, and that time we tied... I'm pretty sure that Tyler let me tie... oh well, I like tying.

No comments:
Post a Comment