On Friday night, he arrived around 7:00 pm. I had been waiting anxiously on the couch for about half an hour, listening to every car that passed! haha!
When he got here, we went out to eat at Kung Fu Panda (Panda Express) and I finally got some good sweet and sour pork!!! I've been pretty upset becuase something is always standing in the way of me getting some sweet and sour pork! At dinner Tyler brought me a suprise! He brought me the movie Kung Fu Panda! Yay! Which is pretty much one of my favorite movies now :)
After dinner we went grocery shopping and plus I really needed some laundry soap!
And of course that night we watched Kung Fu Panda!
The next morning we got up early and made a yummy breakfast and went off to play racquetball only to find the the PE building was locked! We thought that we might have been too early, so we decided to go on a drive. And as we were driving around Enoch we turned left right in front of a cop, and guess what? He PULLED US OVER! So the cop told us that we shouldn't turn left like that becuase we could've gotten T-boned.....blah blah blah... something about turning in front of a bunch of cars... but yet both Tyler and I have no idea what he was talking about, becuase there were no other cars there! Plus the cop told us we were in the wrong lane to turn, yet there was not turning lane... so we still don't know what we did wrong, but Tyler didn't get a ticket, so we're good!
After our cop experience we went to go see if the PE building was open yet, but it wasn't... sad day! So we never got to play racquet ball!
After that we decided to head down to St. George! Woot woot! It was super nice down there! Everyone was wearing shorts and t-shirts! When we first got down there, we went to In-N-Out. That place was super super busy! Holy molies! There were like a million people there, so we decided to go find a park to eat our lunch at! We found one that was just down the road.
This is a funny picture becuase we used the self timer and just set the camera at the end of the talbe... and I look weird because I'm in the middle of eating a french fry!

Now we are back to Monday, waiting for another weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment