Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life update!

Life has been pretty eventful these past weeks!

The last week of April was my finals week, so of course things were really crazy, trying to study for finals and also packing up to move home. That Thursday Becca and I went out to Sand Hallow to get scuba certified! It was our first time to go scuba diving outside of the pool! It was pretty exciting! The water was like ten degrees, and I'm pretty sure there were ice chunks in there! But luckily we had the whole wet suit on! It was really hard to see anything in the lake becuase there was a lot of algee! So even though it was really cold, and hard to see, it was still super cool to go out scuba diving! I wish I would've gotten some pictures, becuase Becca and I looked pretty hot in all our scuba gear!

I finished up my finals on Friday and I did pretty well in them, but I had to stay till Monday beucase we were going to go out to finish scuba certifying. So on Saturday I cleaned and packed ALL day long! It was super fun... and somehow I managed to fit everything in the little mazda! Then I stayed with Becca for the next two nights. But things didn't work out to go scuba diving on Monday so I woke up early and headed home that day. When I got to Provo, since Angela and Jeff were moving to Texas, I got to help pack and clean some more!

Then on Tuesday, May 5th Angela and Jeff started their move to Texas! Its going to be wierd to have them live so far away, but that just means a ROAD TRIP!!! YeaH!

Also! On May first my nephew was finally born! He is just as cute as can be!
This is Trevor Richard DeLeeuw!

And now I am back in Layton! Its been nice not having school, and also super nice that I get to see Tyler every single day, instead of every other weekend!

No comments: