Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekend o' Pictures!

So this last weekend we got pictures taken! We got engagement pictures for our announcements, and we also got some bridals and groomals taken! (They're called groomals, becuase Tyler was in the pictures too!)

So we took the bridals and groomals first. We just took them here on the SUU campus, which is quite a pretty campus! So, all last week, the weather was beautiful down here in Cedar! But of course on the day that I decided to get pictures taken, was the worst weather possible! It was freezing cold, the wind was blowing like mad, and then it started to rain, and then snow! Brr!! I couldn't stop shivering, and I think in all the pictures I'm going to be covered in goosebumps! Icaramba! Inbetween taking pictures, I was wrapped up in a blanket until I had to get my picture taken again- hopefully the pictures will turn out, and I wont look like a popsicle-bride!
After freezing to death, we got ready for our engagement pictures- we decided to take them out in Leeds, which is a small town about half an hour south of Cedar City. The elevation is a lot lower so it wasn't freezing down there! We took them out by some really cool old house things... I'm not quite sure what they were, but they were cool!
Even though it was a weekend o' pictures, I don't have any pictures to show yet! So all I have to show are pictures of the weather!

That night, we went out to yummy Lupita's, and it started hailing!!

No comments: