It was a really fun week- we enjoyed being lazy the whole time. We played the wii a lot and played Mario Party and Mario Cart!! Woot woot!! Tyler and I spent a lot of the time reading books. We played games all week too- I learned how to play poker- I wasn't very good at it! I guess I need to work on my poker face, eh? We also had a ping pong tournament- haha, I also lost at that one as well!
Star Valley was a whole community of cabins, it was really weird, instead of neighborhoods of houses they were all log cabins! But it was really beautiful up there with lots of trees and deer! Lots of deer! I think there was a little family living next to the cabin because we saw them a lot.
Then we did a beautiful hike up to a periodical spring. It was supposed to kinda be like Old Faithful where it was stop and start up again every 20 minutes... but the whole time we were there it never stopped... but I guess that's why they didn't call this waterfall old faithful I suppose...
The water at the top of the spring was ICE cold! So they started a competition to see who would stick their head in the freezing water!
I settled for a nose!
No comments:
Post a Comment