So life has been pretty busy here for a while, hence the lackage of updating my blog! So! I have been working two jobs- the tutor center during the days, and a couple nights a week at Mrs. Cavanaugh's. And then of course I go to school and do homework somewhere in there too, oh ya- and watch Gilmore Girls... But finally that craziness is over!!! The semester ended for me last Wednesday!!! Woot woot!!
On the Saturday before finals me and another tutor held review sessions for four math classes. There are different levels of math tutors here at Weber State, and to become a master tutor (the highest level) you have to complete a lot of training and do a master tutor project. I'd already had a lot of training from my three years of tutoring at SUU, so I was ready to do my master tutor project, which was this review session. Me and the other tutor each got a classroom to teach in. The classroom I was in was filled with students- it was great. I got to be up at the board teaching them! It was a lot of fun to get an experience of teaching a whole room full of people math. I'm normally used to just tutoring one on one. But it was a lot of fun.
Here are some pictures of my late hour study sessions, Before:
After:
haha- and here is a funny picture of Tyler's nutrition book. His nutrition final was open book, so he wanted to mark everything- so he decided to use clothes pins!
1 comment:
Clothes pins? Is there a shortage of post-its in Utah???
Post a Comment