Friday, December 18, 2009

Yay! More Weddings!

Last week my dear cousin Becca got married in the St. George Temple! Tyler and I forgot our camera in Cedar City for most of the time, so all of these pictures are Jessica's!

Becca got married on Saturday morning, but Tyler and I drove down to St. George on Friday morning and went to the temple with Becca. As soon as we got to St. George of course we went to In-n-out! woot woot!

We stayed with our friends Hollie and David in Cedar City and drove back and forth to St. George. SO of course on Saturday morning we ran out the door without the camera!

St. George was still pretty cold- it even snowed! My sister Jessica made her wedding cake, which turned out beautiful!

Here me and Jamie are helping Jessica with the cake.


My favorite part of the wedding was the car decorating.... not Becca and Jeff's car though! So back when we went to my cousin Chris' wedding in August, they hid their car. We drove all around Vegas trying to find their car so we could decorate it, but we never found it. So we decided at the next wedding we would decorate their car.


Keith and Tyler, and Elizabeth and I would take shifts decorating the car. While Chris was busy decorating Becca's car two of us would sneak away with some of the things we bought to decorate Becca's car.


We wanted to make sure we got front row seats when they saw their car. So all of us his in the van parked next to their car. Since it was dark, they couldn't see us!


We bought soda, so we could tie cans to the back of their car! Except we probably bought the grossest soda walmart carries! So we wanted to buy something that wasn't carbonated so it would be easy to chug, so Tyler and Chris chose "light" cherry limeade... BLAH!! It tasted like melted gummy bears... hahah... We had to drink 12 cans of that stuff... bleh- I put in my share and drank half a can :)

Here we are tying the strings to the cans


Here Becca and Jeff are cutting up Jessica's Beautiful cake!

2 comments:

Angela said...

OH MAN!!! I am SOOOO glad that you decorated Chris's car!! That is AWESOME! I wish I could have been there :(

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

I seriously wish we could have been there!! She looked so pretty!!