Saturday morning, a bunch of us cousins went and climbed around at Three Peaks. It was a lot of fun exploring on the rocks, although we forgot sun screen and a lot of us got fried!
We climbed some big rocks, but we weren't satisfied, because off in the distance there were some BIGGER rocks the said CLIMB ME! So we decided to hike over to them. But it turned out that they were a LOT further than we thought they were. We probably hiked a mile over to get to the really big rocks! Jeff was a thinker though, and turned around and got the car so when we were done we wouldn't have to make the trek back to the cars!
Once we got there a couple of us stayed at the bottom. I didn't bring any tennis shoes, so Katie let me borrow her shoes, but my feet weren't used to them, so I was already getting blisters from the hike.
Now THIS is a big rock!
We had driven up there in two cars, but we had only one car at the bottom of the big rock, and the other car was like a mile away. So instead of making the other group walk back we squeezed all ten of us into Becca's and Jeff's car!! It was so CRAZY! Jeff of course got his own seat because he was driving, then Becca, Katrina, and I got the front seat, and Chris, Katie, Keith, Jamie, Mckenzie and Elizabeth all squeezed in the back somehow. When we were driving Keith had to stick his head out the window! Haha!
That afternoon we played a bunch of relay games and stuff. We also played the skittle game, which means I wont be eating skittles for a long time...
Now this is how you win a three legged race!
2 comments:
Those are great pictures!!! Looks likes you had tons of fun! I am sooo sad that we missed the reunion. What's really sad is that I didn't recognize a bunch of people in the pictures (all the new cousin-in-laws that I've never met).
10 people in a car is pretty impressive! I wish we could have been there!!!!
Post a Comment