I am so excited about this garden here. I honestly had zero faith in my own gardening skills. But my plants aren't just growing, but I'm actually getting edible things from MY VERY OWN garden! Sweet!
Our first garden was pretty much a flop. I tried to grow tomatoes and cucumbers from pots. This is all I got: One wee little tomato
Now do you see why I doubted my plant growing skills? Just look at that plant behind me... sad isn't it?
Now look at our pretty garden, I'm impressed. We planted zucchini, yellow squash, green peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, watermelon and a pumpkin. Everything did pretty good except the pumpkin and watermelon. They did nothing. But that's ok, because we got enough zucchini to make up for it.
Yay veggies!
1 comment:
Ah I can't wait til I have a garden! I tried growing stuff in pots too...didn't work so well for me either. Its gotta be the pots.
Post a Comment