Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding and Lagoon!

Last weekend I went up to Rexburg, Idaho to go to my cousin Nathan's wedding. Tyler and I thought that the wedding was on Saturday, so a month ago Tyler asked for that Saturday off, but it turned out that the wedding was on Friday! So Tyler wasn't able to go up to the wedding because he couldn't get the Friday off! Sad day!

The wedding was really nice. Nathan and Lindsey couldn't stop the smiling the whole entire day! Everyone kept commenting that they've never seen Nate smile that much before!

I didn't have my camera with me at the temple, so I only got a picture of them at the reception eating cake! Yum!



I didn't catch the story of this, but somebody made them a temple carved out of rice crispy treats!


Elizabeth caught the bouquet!! I guess that means that she's getting married next :)




On Saturday, the Clarkes were all planning on going to Lagoon, so Keith and I decided to join them! I haven't been to Lagoon since Tyler and I first started dating (three years ago!)



You can't really tell, but we are all completely soaked after riding Cliffhanger! We were pretty much soaked the whole entire day, because as soon as we dried off from Cliffhanger we decided to to Rattlesnake rapids! This was Katherine's very first time at Lagoon, and the very first ride we went on was the White wooden roller coaster! Which probably wasn't a very good idea, because I think that's the scariest ride in the park. Mostly because it feels like the roller coaster could fall apart at any moment! We did get her to ride Wicked though, and she actually liked that!

1 comment:

Shea D. said...

Bah ha! The white roller coaster is SO old! But you gotta love it...