Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life Update!

So! What have we been up to for the past little bit?

Well, finals and school got over last week. And both Tyler and I made it out alive!! Woot woot! I am so excited because that was my last round of finals!! Wahoo!!! Next semester I am going to be student teaching, so I will be the one giving out the tests! Bwahahah!

I am very proud of myself, I got a 4.0 this semester with 18 credit hours! Yes! I think that deserves bragging rights! I am so excited about it because of ALL of my years of college I've never gotten a 4.0! So, yay for me :)

And now, I am back at Cavanaugh's! Hahaha, I always say that I'm done working there, yet somehow I find myself selling chocolates once again! They really needed the seasonal help this year, they only have four employees! Yikes! So I'll be working a lot till Christmas.

In January I am going to start student teaching at T.H. Bell Junior High School. The junior high is located in Washington Terrace, and it includes everyone in Washington Terrace and Riverdale. I'm pretty nervous to student teach, but I'm also excited!

Tyler and the cat are doing just the same as always. Tyler still hates her, she still bugs him.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on your 4.0!!! You are a genius head!

Angela said...

Junior high that'll be... umm fun? I wouldn't have wanted to teach me in Junior High. Congrats on the 4.0 wootwoot!