Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Yay for Christmas! I love Christmas, and Christmas decorations! This year we squeezed (squoze?) our tree in the corner, but I think that it still looks good! haha, minus the crooked star, we can never get that thing to stand up straight!



This year we didn't travel as much as we traveled last year, but we still got a few new ornaments.

This one is from Moab, when we went in July! Its the arch, I think that it looks pretty cool.

And this one is from Kennecott Copper mine, thus it is made out of copper!



And then, we made these in Young Womens. Oh yes, I got called to be in the Young Women's presidency in our ward! One of our first activities we made Christmas ornaments. I thought that these turned out pretty cute, plus they were super easy to make. I just cut out Christmas tree shapes out of cardboard, and then wrapped yarn around it till it looked good, and then for the final touches, buttons! Ta-da!