I am now at twenty weeks, which means that I am now half way through my pregnancy!Woot woot! I'm starting to show now, just enough that the students in my classes are starting to ask if I'm pregnant. I've had about five different girls ask me if I'm pregnant. And its super funny becuase all of them are so scared to ask, becuase that's always the worst question to ask someone, in case they are just fat. I still have a lot of people who keep saying, "you don't even look pregnant", which is starting to get annoying, because I think that I look at least a little pregnant! Oh well, give it a month or two...
Here are a couple of the ultrasound pictures from last week's doctor's visit.
Little baby girl waving at us!

And a cute little foot!

They tried to do the 3-D ultrasound, but as soon as the nurse tried to get a shot of her face she moved both her arms in front of her face so we couldn't see it. It was pretty funny. She's just shy I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment