I'm a GRADUATE!!
Finally!! After six years of going to college, I made it! On Friday I officially graduated from Weber State University, Cum Laude, with my Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics Teaching!
I'm pretty proud of myself, it's been a long time coming! I started off at Southern Utah University as an illustration major. After three years at SUU, I got my associates, and transferred up to Weber State University as a Math major! The complete switch of majors really threw me off, but I love my major!
Fuzzy picture, but this is THE moment! The moment of receiving my empty diploma case!! Woot woot! Still, pretty exciting!
I think that it was a really nice graduation ceremony. The college of science is pretty small, so the presentation of the graduates went by really quickly. Plus, since it was so small it was a little more personal than a huge graduation.
Also, something funny, out of the whole entire college of science, I was the only one that graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, everyone else was a Bachelor of Science!
Here are some official graduate pictures!
Baby!
Haha, the official graduate pointing towards the future!







1 comment:
This is not related at all, but your haircut is darling!
Post a Comment