For my "Yay, you are done student teaching and are about to graduate" present, Tyler and I took a trip to Houston! Woot woot!
We left last Wednesday afternoon, and got back here on Tuesday. Houston had such amazing weather, I didn't want to come back! While it was snowing here in Ogden, we were lounging on the beach in Texas!
Our first day of adventures started out at Whataburger, pronounced water-burger to the locals. Tyler is on a mission this summer to find the best burger, so we had to try water-burger. I must say, I wasn't very impressed, my burger was swimming in mustard, so I couldn't even finish it! Yuck! But Tyler liked his, so I guess that's what matters since it is after all, his mission!
We left last Wednesday afternoon, and got back here on Tuesday. Houston had such amazing weather, I didn't want to come back! While it was snowing here in Ogden, we were lounging on the beach in Texas!
Our first day of adventures started out at Whataburger, pronounced water-burger to the locals. Tyler is on a mission this summer to find the best burger, so we had to try water-burger. I must say, I wasn't very impressed, my burger was swimming in mustard, so I couldn't even finish it! Yuck! But Tyler liked his, so I guess that's what matters since it is after all, his mission!
After our burger stop, we headed off to the Galleria, the world's biggest mall... well, the biggest mall that I've ever seen, and apparently the fourth largest mall in the US. Its pretty dang big! Its just fun to go and see all the fancy stores that you aren't even allowed in because you are wearing flip flops.
Afterwards we walked over to this neat fountain, The whole building was a fountain, and when you stood in the middle of the fountain it felt like we were moving because of the water coming down all around us.
The fountain was across from a super huge building, which was Tyler's favorite. He tried very hard to get a picture where you can see the whole entire building. The building is so huge that it was very hard to get a shot with the whole entire building in it!
The next day was beach day! Woot woot! Tyler and I learned our lesson from last time, so we lathered up with the sun screen! It was perfect beach weather, it wasn't too hot. The ocean was a little chilly, but Tyler and I played in the waves anyways. It was so nice to relax on the beach!
Belly shot!! 27 weeks! Woot!
Who looks more pregnant?
You can't go to the beach without playing in the sand!
On Monday Angela and Jeff took us to an Astros game! We were really excited for this, mostly Tyler, becuase remember, I just go to these things to cheer and to eat the food :) The game was a fun game to go to. At first the Astros were losing, but then they came back and won the game! Root root!
Yay! You can't go to a baseball game without eating a hot dog! (unless you don't like hot dogs, then that's ok)
3 comments:
Yeah for Texas! It looks like it was so much fun!
We miss you already. You barely missed a flying cockroach in our living room that I killed today. Tyler would have had great flash-backs to Paraguay.
You are such a cute pregnant lady!!!
Post a Comment