Last weekend we took a trip with Katy and Kyle down to Moab! Last time that we went to Moab, we went in the middle of July, which was probably the hottest that I've ever been! Luckily, May is a lot cooler! Since I'm nearly eight months pregnant we didin't do anything too exhausting. Katy and I mostly chilled around the campsite while Tyler and Kyle went jeeping.
I thought that these flowers were really pretty!
We also took a rough ride out to go hike through this tunnel. The tunnel was really cool. Its a natural formed tunnel, that looks like two ginourmous rocks fell against eachother, and you can walk through it. Its just long enough, that as soon as it starts to get super dark inside, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, so its not scary at all.
Here we are standing at the very front of the tunnel before we went in
Here's Tyler walking ahead of me in the tunnel
We also saw this, which I thought was actually really cool. Its really hard to tell from the picture here, but this is a house! That arch on the left is probably the front door. So back in around the 50's (we're guessing), some person decided to go live in a cave! So they blew out a cave in the side of the mountain here and made a house! Now there's not a whole lot remaining, but it was still pretty neat to see. You can tell that they had a fire place, plumming and even electricity in the cave. It was even a double level house, Here Tyler and I are standing on the stairs! Pretty crazy, huh?




No comments:
Post a Comment