I can't believe that we have had our sweet little girl for three whole weeks already!
When we first brought Audrey home she had jaundice, so she had to sleep in a phototherapy bed, or as we liked to call it, her tanning bed for her first couple of days home. We had to bring her in to the hospital every day to get her blood drawn to check her billirubin levels. I'm so glad that we don't have to do that anymore!
The first week home was nice becuase luckily Tyler was able to take a whole week when she was born. It was really nice to have him home, and it was sad when he had to go back to work!
Life around here is starting to get back to normal... well we are adjusting to getting no sleep and I'm getting used to doing everything one handed. Audrey loves being held all day, more like insists on being held all day! I still can't wear normal clothes yet, so I'm feeling fat! And cannot wait till I can wear normal pants instead of basketball shorts!
Life around here is starting to get back to normal... well we are adjusting to getting no sleep and I'm getting used to doing everything one handed. Audrey loves being held all day, more like insists on being held all day! I still can't wear normal clothes yet, so I'm feeling fat! And cannot wait till I can wear normal pants instead of basketball shorts!
At her two week appointment everything looked perfect! She is growing great. When we first left the hospital to come home she only weighed 5 lb 10 oz, and at two weeks she weighed 6 lb 11 oz.
Here is Audrey next to her cousin Alex who is three months older than her. Alex looks so huge compared to tiny Audrey!
I just love her hair! So fluffy!
We love our little girl!



4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I miss that little girl. She is so adorable! Hope you guys are well!
I totally think she looks like Tyler! Who do people say she resembles more??
Ooooh! She's so cute! I remember when my friend came over to visit after Christine was born and she brought her babies who were 5 months old, and in my head I thought "Woa! Monster Babies!" because they just seemed so big to me!
Little Audrey is sooo beautiful!
Post a Comment