About a month ago, Tyler, Bill, my dad, and my dad's friend went scuba diving at Blue Lake. I would've posted about this sooner but we had to wait to get Tyler's underwater camera developed. Film cameras? They still make those?? Last time we went to Walmart to pick up our pictures they couldn't find the pictures anywhere. They kept asking us, what's the name on it again? Until finally, we mentioned that it was film that we were picking up, and they were like, Oh, FILM! Like they've never developed film before... Anyways! So here are the pictures that we got developed, yes from the film camera :)
When they went diving I was dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced, so Tyler was paranoid the whole time that I would go into labor while they were scuba diving! Blue Lake is in the middle of nowhere (notice the middle of nowhere-ness below) about 17 miles south of Wendover. Now that would've been a crazy drive to the hospital!
I thought I was being funny, when Tyler text me in the middle of that day, he text- Any babies yet? And I responded, Oh ya, I forgot to call you. We're at the hospital now.
Tyler didn't think that was very funny....
Tyler makes the Great Stride into the lake (you can barely see my dad's head bobbing in the lake there)
Here are the cool under water pictures! Here's Tyler
And his dive buddy Bill
And his other dive buddies, the Tilapia
Blue Lake is fed by a hot water spring. You can't really tell, but here at the bottom of the lake (about 50 feet down) you can see the hot water bubbling from the Earth's core (The Earth's core is about 50 feet down right?)
Tyler asked if I got his phone call from Blue Lake, but I guess the service isn't very good 20 ft down under water
You can't even tell what this is... but apparently it's Tyler calling me from the phone
Tyler made our baby promise him that she wouldn't come till after his dive trip, she held out on her promise, but not for long because she the next night my water broke at two in the morning!











No comments:
Post a Comment