We didn't really do any black Friday shopping this year. This is the first year that I haven't gone, because my shopping partner moved to Missouri!! Tyler was nice though, and took me out later in the morning to Carter's and we picked out some pajamas for Audrey and an outfit. We kept an eye on Amazon all day, they had "lightning" deals all day, but we never saw anything that was a really good deal.
Do you like Audrey's onesie? Angela had given me a onesie from Christine's first Thanksgiving that said "My first Thanksgiving" with that turkey on it, but it was size 0-3 months, which is too small for Audrey. So I cut out the turkey and sewed it on to another onesie that Angela had given me. I was glad that it worked!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:
I ventured out on Black Friday at midnight...it was insane! Lol yikes!
Post a Comment