Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ten Months!

Little Audrey June is ten months old now!
 
She's an expert crawler and climber now, she always tries to climb into everything like the big basket that we keep our blankets in. She's also gotten stuck in a few places that she's crawled into, like under our coffee table, on the bottom shelf of her changing table, or in the cupboard in our room under our tv! She seems to be getting so demanding lately! She knows exactly what she wants and she screams/grunts when she doesn't get it!
 
Notice her little curly-cues in front! The rest of her hair is growing in stick straight and her bangs are going curly! It's pretty funny! People will ask me all the time if I curl her hair!
She still loves her books too!  She'll sit on my lap and contently suck her thumb while I read her stories. She loves Doggies and Are You a Cow? both by Sandra Boynton. I could read those stories over and over to her and she'd be happy!
 
She also loves going outside all the time. Now that it's finally warming up we go on walks pretty much every day, and we hang out in our backyard where she picks all the dandelions for me!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Those are adorable photos! I love the curly bangs :)