This year I'm not just a mother of one, I'm a mother of one and a third! That is right, Baby Keyes 2.0 is on their way!
A few months ago Tyler and I had quite the surprise when we found out that we were pregnant so soon, but I guess Audrey's sibling is just excited to come! Baby's due date is November 10th.
Things have been quite different this time around. With Audrey I was lucky and I was hardly sick at all, and only threw up twice the whole entire pregnancy! I was able to go to school and student teach just fine. This time around I've been super sick, throwing up all the time, yuck! It also didn't help having a teething baby, or a baby who always had to come check out what mommy was doing in the bathroom! I am now 14 weeks, and things seem to be going a lot better! Because things are so different, I really think that this baby is a boy! But I guess we will find out next month!
Trevor's baptism 2017
8 years ago
1 comment:
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment