We have now been officially married for four years!
This year Tyler was in charge of our anniversary. He decided to have us fly in this plane!
One of the managers at Wells Fargo that Tyler knows is a pilot, and he agreed to fly us around. The original plan was for us to fly down to Salt Lake and eat dinner down there, and then to fly back. But that day there were strong winds in the Salt Lake area, so Tyler had to change our plans. We ended up flying around up here, so we flew around Brigham City and came back around. Tyler got to take the wheel, and flew the plane for a minute. Which apparently was super scary for him! Which is funny, because when Tyler was growing up he wanted to be a pilot when he grew up! Now we know he made the right choice in going into the banking business instead!
After Tyler took the reigns I lost my cookies.... thank goodness I had a barf bag! I will blame it on being pregnant! So I had to cut our flight short! It ended up being a really good thing that we weren't able to go through with Tyler's original plan, because the flight to Salt Lake would've been a lot longer, and I know I would've been miserable!
After we landed I wanted to kiss the ground like they do in the movies! haha! We still ended up eating in Salt Lake, we just drove down there instead. We went to the Rodizio Grill, which was a lot of fun. We've never eaten there, but it was yummy. They bring you out your meat and slice it there in front of you. They also brought out delicious glazed pineapple! yum yum! You leave that place stuffed!
So even though I got sick, we still had fun! Happy four years to us!!

1 comment:
Congrats! That sounds pretty cool! I definitely would blame anything on pregnancy! It does crazy stuff!
Post a Comment