Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Today Audrey is one year old! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone!  Yesterday we had a little birthday celebration for Audrey.  We just did a barbecue in our backyard with family and friends.
 
 
I did a watermelon theme for her birthday. I made a little watermelon banner to go on the table and I made watermelon cookies and cupcakes. And of course we had to serve watermelon too!
 
By the time we were done eating, Audrey was ready for bed, so she was getting pretty grumpy so she wasn't very interested in her cupcake at first. She just sat sucking her thumb.
 Then she got a little lick of the frosting, then she decided that cupcakes are pretty good! 
 


Poor girl... She was pretty tired
 
 She decided that the best way to open up presents is to sit on top of them!

 
 
 
Ben and Calvin were super excited to help Audrey with her presents!
 
 Happy Birthday Audrey June!

1 comment:

Jeff and Becca Bauer said...

She is a cutie! Can't believe she is a year old!