Mollie Mae is more than two months old, but that's okay, here is her two month post anyway!
She is still pretty small, at her two month appointment she weighed 9.77 lbs and was 21 inches long.
Mollie is still a really good baby and sleeps a lot of the time. At night she will usually sleep for five hours straight and then think it's fun to want to be held for an hour, then she'll go back to sleep for three hours. She is such a sweet girl and loves to be cuddled. I think that she will be a thumb-sucker like Audrey because she refuses to use a binky and has started to discover her fingers. She has started to make adorable cooing sounds and has given us a few smiles! But whenever we pull out the cameras she stops smiling!
The first thing people say when they see Mollie, is "look at that hair!" Mollie still has her long blonde hair that sticks straight up no matter what I do! She also has bright blue eyes, so I wonder what color her eyes are going to end up being. By this point, Audrey already had pretty dark eyes. So we will see!
I tried to get a picture of both girls, but that didn't work very well. I had to put on Curious George to get Audrey to hold still for more than one second! Audrey still likes Mollie pretty well, she still always says hi to her all the time, but still throws tantrums when Mollie is taking mommy away from her!



No comments:
Post a Comment