Miss Mollie Mae is five months now! She's getting so big! She's not much of a mover yet, she's rolled over both ways a handful of times, but not too often. She loves her hands and feet and has discovered sucking her thumb! I'm pretty sure she's going to be a thumb sucker like her sister!
She had her first taste of rice cereal this week, and didn't really know what to think of it!
Sleeping good is still a gamble for us, some nights she'll sleep all night and other nights not so much!
She's still my sweet, happy little girl!
Here's a picture of Audrey at the same age! You can definitely tell who is who! But I think that there are a lot of similarities!
On St. Patrick's day I tried to get a picture of the girls wearing their green bows I made them, but I was pretty unsuccessful. The only way I could get Audrey to sit still for a second was for her to have her book, she's reading "What Santa Can't Do" (a St. Patrick's day classic?)



No comments:
Post a Comment