Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Silly Girl

Not much is going on around here, so I don't have much to blog about except my growing girls!

Audrey is so silly, she makes me laugh all the time.  The other day she was playing with her push car that has a little compartment in the front. As she was pushing the car around, suddenly she pulled out a potato from the compartment and hauled the potato around all night! The funny thing was I couldn't remember the last time we'd had potatoes!

I've been working on a new quiet book for Audrey (hopefully I will be done with it soon!). Audrey LOVES clocks, so of course I had to make a clock page for the quiet book. When Audrey found the start of my clock, she hauled it around all day and even brought it with her to the store! (of course is stayed in the car while we went inside the store)
 Whenever we go out, Audrey thinks she needs to bring something with her (like the clock) One time when I was getting ready to go, I'd put Mollie in the car and I came back to get Audrey and she was standing at the door ready with her blanket and step stool in hand, ready to go to the store!
Here she is cooking on her play kitchen, wearing my apron. She loves wearing that apron, and has claimed it as her own. She has also assigned me my ruffled apron. She'll bring me the yellow apron and have me put it on her, and then she'll bring me my ruffled pink apron to put on.
 She loves to play outside, and it's finally warming up enough that we can! 

No comments: