Here are some random pictures of the girls of things we've been up to around the house.
You can barely see Lambchops' little face poking out of the blankets, Audrey had wrapped her up in a blanket and was rocking her to sleep, and singing to her. When she was all done she gave Lambchops a kiss on the head, I thought it was really sweet! She loves her Lambchops!
Behind Audrey was quite the collection of books and toys. One by one, she brought them all up from the toy room up to the top of the stairs. She probably spent 15 minutes running up and down the stairs! Silly girl!
Tyler playing with Audrey while I was helping him study for his microbiology test!
I was quizzing him, while he entertained Audrey, and Mollie and I just hung out on a blanket in our backyard!
Silly Girl!
Here's an actual Pinterest win! We made sidewalk chalk paint out of cornstarch and water, and Audrey loved it! We just did equal parts cornstarch and water with food coloring, and it worked out great!
One day Mollie you'll be able to play too!
Yum Yum! Chocolate face!!
In other news, I'm going to run a 5K with Katy this August! Woot Woot! Last Saturday I bought running shoes... we'll see how it goes! I haven't run pretty much since we've been married, so wish me luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment