Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Playhouse

For at least a month now, I've been checking KSL daily to see if I could find a playhouse for Audrey for a good deal. I'd called on a few, but all the good ones always went too fast! Finally,  last week I found one for a good price, and it was only fifteen minutes away in Mountain Green. Luckily my mom was able to go and help me get it in their Durango. When we got to Mountain Green, Audrey ran right up to it and started to play the playhouse, she was pretty happy that we got to take it home with us.

Audrey loves it! Every time I open the back door she goes running towards the playhouse.

 She is so silly and she just goes in and out all the windows.
Mollie can't wait till she's big enough to play in it!

1 comment:

Jeff and Becca Bauer said...

That is a sweet playhouse! How fun!