Not much has been going on in the Keyes home lately.
It feels like we were sick all last month! Here are both sick girls snuggled up watching a movie with their favorite things.
We play all day inside. Here's a playhouse I made for the girls. It hangs in the hallway from tension rods. The girls love it. Mollie especially loves putting mail in the mailbox.
We like to go to the Treehouse Museum. Last month they had a special Curious George exhibit, and the girls loved it!
Last week it finally snowed! We haven't had any snowstorms since Christmas, so when it finally snowed we had to go and play in it!
Last weekend we got family pictures with Tyler's family taken at the capitol. Both girls were really grumpy that day, so we'll be lucky if we get any good pictures!
Other news: I started tutoring math at Two Rivers High School, which is an adult high school. I'm subbing for my friend who worked there, but she will be having a baby soon, so I will just work for her till the end of the school year. It's only six hours a week, and my mom and sister in law will watch the girls while I tutor. I'm pretty excited about it.





1 comment:
Ashley! I love the playhouse you made your girls! That looks so fun! I'd love to make one for Elsie. I bet they love it!
Post a Comment