Last weekend we went to baby animal days at Cross E Ranch in Salt Lake. It was a pretty small affair. Madelyn was hungry as soon as we got there, so I fed her in the car while the girls looked at the animals, and by the time I was done, the girls had already seen and done everything! There were a few baby animals to pet, and there was a hay maze... and that's about it. We were pretty disappointed, especially since it was pretty pricey to get in!
It was a CRAZY windy day! These pictures look nice and sunny, but I was freezing!
They had a hay ride, where they took us out in the field to see the baby cows.
Bunnies!!! I think I was just as excited for the baby bunnies as the girls were!
Oink!
This wasn't at baby animal days, but in the backyard of the friends that we went with.
No comments:
Post a Comment