Thursday, July 21, 2016

Seven Years!

Happy seven years to us! On June 25th, Tyler and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!
We've still kept up our tradition of trying to surprise the other with our anniversary plans every year (which originally started when Tyler surprised me with our honeymoon plans). This year was my turn to plan. And  I surprised Tyler with an overnight trip to Park City (where we went on our honeymoon!) Tyler didn't know I had arranged for Tyler's mom to watch the girls overnight, he thought we were just going out to dinner! This was the first year I think I was actually able to surprise him!



Tyler followed me around all morning as we went shopping, now that's true love!




We also bought Tyler a new pair of tennis shoes. It was about time, because the last pair he'd bought was from the last time we were in Park City which was about.... seven years ago!

No comments: