Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Summer Trip

In the middle of July we went to visit Hollie and David who now live in Kanab.  

We spent a day at Lake Powell. We took this picture right before we left, so the girls were not very happy! 

I was surprised how much Mollie loved the water. She ran in the second we got there, and we had to drag her out so we could leave.  The water was perfect, and we had tons of fun playing in the lake all day! 

We went four wheeling the next day up to a slot canyon.  Poor Audrey hated four wheeling, and was crying "I want to go home!" the whole time! I felt really bad! Hollie, Tyler, and I drove with the kids and Hollie's sister on the four wheelers, and David drove the truck with the babies. So on the ride back Audrey rode in the truck and was much happier!

Tyler and Mollie

Once we got there we played in the sand and on the rocks.





We hiked up the slot canyon, which was really pretty!

Despite their faces, the girls had a blast in the canyon, and Mollie led us the whole way!

No comments: