Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My Girls!

Audrey started preschool the beginning of September, here she is on her first day of school!
She loves preschool, and loves playing with her friends! She's already counting down the days to Halloween, she is set on being Honey Lemon from Big Hero Six for Halloween. 

Mollie is my silly girl! When I tell her to smile, she pulls a silly face!
She is now potty trained! Wahoo! She's really loving the time when Audrey is at preschool because she mostly gets mommy all to herself! She's getting super independent and has to do everything by herself!

This little cutie is six months old now! Yikes! How did that happen??
She's starting to like solid foods now, and so far carrots have been her favorites! She's so happy all of the time, I just love her smiles!

 People always ask who she looks like... and I don't know!
Here's Audrey
 And here's Mollie!

No comments: