Somehow August has come and gone! Summer is all but over, and I'm terribly sad about it! I'm going to miss our pool and popsicle afternoons! Here are our end of summer pictures!
We discovered a great pool here in Tooele! We went there for a stake activity and had lots of fun!
Another day at the park
My sillies!
When I was figuring out our menu and trying to decide what to make for dinner, Audrey found this recipe, and decided that's what we were going to have for dinner! We made it for dessert instead, and Audrey was very excited for it!
This adorable girl turned 5 months old!
She tried cereal for the first time...
...and was not a fan!
We've been wanting a bike trailer forever, and we finally got one last month. It also doubles as a jogging stroller, so maybe we can start running again!
We went with Mama and picked tomatoes, and I spent a lot of time canning (by myself for the first time!) Tyler was very excited for all the salsa he got!
No comments:
Post a Comment