First of all, it was Keith's birthday on Wednesday! He turned the big sixteen! Holy molies! He's so old now.... driving... dates... yeesh! Happy Birthday Keith!
Thanksgiving day was a lot of fun, filled with turkey and pie! Yay for pie! That morning we all helped make the tasty dinner! Jessica made the world's most A-mazing yams- even thought they didn't have toasted marshmallows on top, they were still delicious! Becca and I were in charge of the mashed potatoes and the stuffing! We had three pots of potatoes to mash, and tried to creatively figure out how to drain them all, because the sink was occupied. So we decided to drain them outisde. Holding the pot out, I poured out the HOT HOT water, right onto mine and Becca's feet! haha, maybe not the smartest solution to the problem... Our feet were fine though, just a little hot potato water on them. After a lot of muscle work, and help from Daniel we had the best mashed potatoes ever! Made with lots of love!
Brian trying to help with the turkey!
Yay Pinecones!!

After all the food was prepared, we hauled it to my Grandpa's school, because this year we had Thank
sgiving dinner in his art room! It was pretty sweet. Nothing too eventful happened during the dinner, just lots and lots of food!!! After we stuffed ourselves to the mazimum, and then some, us cousins decided to sneak back to the house, so we could claim the TV first! I, of course, was filled with the meeps, so
I slept the whole movie away. And when I awoke, I was ready for more pie!
Yay Pinecones!!


After all the food was prepared, we hauled it to my Grandpa's school, because this year we had Thank
sgiving dinner in his art room! It was pretty sweet. Nothing too eventful happened during the dinner, just lots and lots of food!!! After we stuffed ourselves to the mazimum, and then some, us cousins decided to sneak back to the house, so we could claim the TV first! I, of course, was filled with the meeps, so
I slept the whole movie away. And when I awoke, I was ready for more pie!
That night we watched a few movies, and played a lot of games. We played Nertz- which is one of my favorite games now! Becca, Bill, and I were all on one team and were the Netz champions!!
On Saturday we rode on the Grandpa's four-wheelers! Eric and Keith rod
e on the big-macho four-wheeler, and Daniel, Becca, and I were on the little old red one. So when we were following the boys, our four-wheeler couldn't quite do what the other one could! When I was driving, the boys up ahead had gone through the river, and so I decided that in order to make it though, I'd have to drive extra fast- which ended up being a bad idea because we were DRENCHED in water! oi! After that fiasco I let Daniel drive! He was a crazy driver too though, and by the end we were all coated in mud!! Yay mud! Thats Becca holding up her pants that she was wearing!
e on the big-macho four-wheeler, and Daniel, Becca, and I were on the little old red one. So when we were following the boys, our four-wheeler couldn't quite do what the other one could! When I was driving, the boys up ahead had gone through the river, and so I decided that in order to make it though, I'd have to drive extra fast- which ended up being a bad idea because we were DRENCHED in water! oi! After that fiasco I let Daniel drive! He was a crazy driver too though, and by the end we were all coated in mud!! Yay mud! Thats Becca holding up her pants that she was wearing!
After fourwheeling adventures, the boys went out shooting, and then we drove home to Layton that evening. And thats basically it, soo.... Happy Thanksgiving!!




No comments:
Post a Comment