Monday, March 8, 2010

Snowboarding! yaya!


I have lots of things to blog about, but I never have time... so here is stuff from a long time ago!

SNOWBOARDING!!! Woot woot!! We were only able to make it up the mountain twice this year with our busy busy schedules, but they were still fun!

The last trip was the best because we were able to go with My dad, Keith, Jessica, and Bill! So it was a party!

So there was this movie that was released through Sundance called "Frozen", and one day when I was sitting in the library, the person sitting in front on me was watching the previews for it... So of course what they were watching was way more exciting than my homework, so of course I watched it! And from watching it from a computer behind and without any sound this is what it appeared to be about! So! the story begins when three snowboarders get stuck on the lift at the end of the night, with nobody else on the mountain... ooh, scary! Suddenly the mountain transforms from happy snowboard land to evil snow mountain of doom! Things start to get scary when the creatures start to come out... and don't worry they're hungry! (They might have been wolves, but I think they were some sort of creature that only comes out at night to eat the leftover snowboarders) And the best part about the whole preview is the girl gets really cold and takes off her glove and then her hand freezes to the chair lift! Scary? I think so! Thank goodness it was only a preview I saw and not the whole movie or else I would be terrified of the creautres that come out at night at Powder Mountain :) hehehe

No comments: